One author per paper must register by January 15, 2010 at a non-student rate!
|ICASSP 2010 Registration Fee Schedule|
by Feb 5
after Feb 5
|Each registration includes all technical sessions, welcome reception, coffee breaks, exhibits and one copy of the electronic proceedings.||SPS Member||$600 USD||$840 USD|
|Non-SPS IEEE Member||$700 USD||$980 USD|
|Non-Member||$900 USD||$1092 USD|
|SPS Student Member||$200 USD||$270 USD|
|Non-SPS IEEE Student Member||$250 USD||$350 USD|
|Student Non-Member||$310 USD||$430 USD|
|IEEE Life Member||$200 USD||$270 USD|
|Tutorials||Each Tutorial||$150 USD||$200 USD|
|Banquet/Rodeo (each)||Regular||$80 USD||$80 USD|
|Student||$50 USD||$50 USD|
|Extra Proceedings (each)||Delivered on site||$45 USD||$45 USD|
- One copy of proceedings in electronic format (delivered on site) is included in the conference registration fee.
- No hard copy of the proceedings will be produced. Proceedings will be in electronic format only.
- The regular registration fee does not include tutorials.
- The regular registration fee does not include the banquet.
- You must be an IEEE Member at the time of registration to receive the IEEE Member discount. Please visit ieee.org/join for details.
- The banquet will take place in the well-known Mesquite Rodeo and it includes a special rodeo performance.
No invoices will be sent. Each attendee must register separately. Attendees not using credit cards must forward a check, or money order payable to IEEE ICASSP 2010 and drawn on a US bank or a US branch of an International bank for the total registration amount in US Dollars. There will be a $50 USD fee assessed for returned checks or for chargebacks issued on valid credit card charges. Registration payments must be received by the registration deadline for the rate at which you registered; if payment is not received by the deadline, you will be responsible for the higher rate. Refund policy: Processing fee $50 USD before February 8, 2010. No refunds after February 8, 2010.
If you have any questions about registering, please contact Conference Management Services, Inc. at +1-979-846-6800.
Each paper must have at least one author registered at a non-student rate by January 15, 2010. Also, one of the authors (or a qualified substitute) must give a presentation of the paper at the conference. Please enter the paper ID(s) of the paper(s) you will cover with your non-student registration here. One full registration can cover up to 4 papers.
Please note that papers which are not presented in person at the conference will not be included in the official proceedings.